Wednesday, February 2, 2011

on Praising God and Feasting on His Word



from my journal last January 26.
God's Word brings a sweeeet, sweeeeet glow in my heart more than anything else...
a time of refreshing in His wonderful love!


With my whole heart have i sought Thee
Oh, let me not wander from thy commandments
-Psalm 119:10

Blessed are they that keep His Testimonies
and that seek Him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity
They walk in His Ways
-Psalm 119:2-3

Order my steps in Thy Word
and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
-Psalm 119:133

I entreated Thy favour with my whole heart
Be merciful unto me according to Thy Word! : )
-Psalm 119:58

For The WORD OF GOD
IS quick

and powerful
and sharper than any two-edged sword
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit
and of joints and marrow
and discerns the thoughts
and intents of the heart.
-Hebrews 4:12



Lord, Thank You for Your favour and Your unfailing love..
I praise You for being The Only God
I praise You for Your perfection and Holiness
I praise You for Your greatness and sovereignty
I praise You for Your mercies that are new every morning
I praise You for being unchangeable
I praise You for Your lovingkindness

Your lovingkindness is better than my life and my lips will always praise You.

I praise You for Your wonderful works, Your amazing ways
I praise You for the way You touch my life and heart
I praise You for the millions of chances You give me
I praise You for Your gentleness
I praise You for how You restore me into Your loving embrace
I praise You for giving me eternal life
I praise You, Jesus for dying for my sins and for rising again
and for forgiving me from all my dirt and shame
I praise You Holy Spirit for Your working in my soul!
I will praise You, my GOD forever and ever!!!!!!!


Ye that love The LORD hate evil
He preserveth the souls of His saints
He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 97:10

Seeing that we have a Great High Priest
that is passed into heavens
JESUS, The Son of God
let us hold fast our profession.
-Hebrews 4:14



Truly, God's Word is sweeter than honey.. never fails to bring joy and light.. Psalm 19 : )

No comments:

Post a Comment